Maple Grove has many beautiful lakes to enjoy. There are trails throughout the City that offer scenic views of the lakes for people who enjoy hiking and biking. There are also several beaches for those hot summer days.
Make a Difference - Improve Minnesota's Lakes and Streams
If you are interested in ideas for improving Minnesota's lakes and streams, please see this informational brochure for ten pointers.
- Maple Grove Lake Quality Report 2012 (.PDF)
- Lake Water Quality Values - 1995-2009 (.PDF)
- Lake Modeling Results - 1996 Stormwater Management Plan (.PDF)
- Maple Grove Local Stormwater Management Plan (.PDF)
- Map of Maple Grove Local Stormwater Management Plan (.PDF)
- Surface water structure regulations (docks and rafts) (.PDF)
- Public access information (.PDF)
- Permits for all water obstacles (.PDF)
- Dock configuration (.PDF)
- Definition of Terms (.PDF)
If you have specific questions about wetlands, watersheds or flood plains, please contact the Water Resources Engineer.