Need to renew a driver’s license or pick up tabs or plates for your car? Maybe get a copy of a birth or death certificate? Or preparing to travel and need a passport? These are just a few of the many services provided by the Hennepin County Service Center located in Maple Grove at 9325 Upland Lane (just south of Maple Grove Parkway and north of County Road 30, east of I-94).
Monday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday closed
• Driver’s license duplicates and renewals
• Driver’s permit renewals
• Motor vehicle tabs, plates, titles and registrations
• Birth and death certificates
• Marriage licenses and certificates
• Passports, including instant passport photos
• Minnesota state ID duplicates and renewals
• Watercraft, bike, snowmobile and ATV registrations
• Real estate tax payments
• Minnesota park permits
• Ministerial credentials
• Notary commission filings
For more information call 612-348-8240 or visit the Hennepin County website