The recycling drop-off center is located at the corner of County Road 30 and Fernbrook Lane.
4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Wednesdays & Saturdays
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Materials accepted at the Drop-off Center:
- Newspaper (including advertising supplements)
- Mixed Paper
- Paper Board (cereal boxes, pop boxes, etc.)
- Cans (steel, tin, aluminum) – please rinse cans
- Corrugated Cardboard flattened, no plastic or other packaging mixed in
- Glass (clear, green, brown, or blue) – rinse glass and replace caps
- Plastic (types 1 through 7 and all plastic bottles) – rinse and replace caps
- Household Batteries
- Phone Books
- Automotive Batteries
- Used Motor Oil
NOTE: Persons dropping off items not included on the above list (i.e., garbage, appliances, etc.) will be subject to a fine and the cost of disposal. The drop-off center is video-monitored 24 hours a day.