Latest service changes, detours, service cancellations, policy updates, and other transit news.
- Parkway Station Reopens 12/11/13
- Service Changes effective 12/9/13 (.PDF)
- New Pocket Schedule 12/9/13 (.PDF)
- Holiday 2013 Bus Service Levels (.PDF)
- Route 789 Revised Routing & Schedule effective 12/9/13 (.PDF)
- Route 789 Suspended for Winter Break effective 12/23/13
The City of Maple Grove’s website includes an option to sign up for a variety of City information via an e-mail service called eSubscribe. With eSubscribe, you can choose to receive “Transit Rider Alerts” via e-mail for the flyers that have traditionally been distributed on the buses.
This system provides a significant improvement in the distribution of transit information, especially in the event of service changes, road detours and snowstorms.
If you have any questions, please contact the Transit Administrator or call 763-494-6005.