The Maple Maze is amazing fun for children ages 12 and under! Start on the first level by climbing the rock wall, hopping on the pogo stick or enter the tree house and climb to the second level. Multiple routes bring more to discover in the jungle of the maze and four slides entice children to keep crawling back up to discover new routes to slide down, long tubes to push through and Hoover rings to crawl over.
The toddler area for age three and under. Toddlers are able to crawl into the lions mouth and back down a slide to venture on to the molded alligator, hippo and more. Activity panels keep the young minds intrigued and active.
|Days of week||Hours|
|Monday to Saturday||9 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Sunday||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Under age 1||Free|
|Youth (Ages 1 - 12)||$6|
|Twilight (1 hour before close)||$3|
|MERSC & Military (must show ID)||$5|
|Socks (must be worn)||$3|
- Socks must be worn.
- No running or rough play.
- Toddler area is restricted to children 3 and under.
- Children 8 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wristbands must be worn.
- Limited supervision is scheduled; parents/guardians and chaperones are required to monitor their children/group.
- No outside food or beverages allowed.
- No party/gift opening or cake/cupcakes allowed in the lobby area; you must rent a room.
- No red beverages anywhere in the Community Center.