Banquet room rentals
If you are looking for a beautiful setting, look no further -- the banquet room has much to offer, including free Wi-Fi.
The community room serves as a premier banquet and meeting facility seating up to 250 people with formal seating. The warm, attractive interior décor is inviting for all occasions. Quality sound and audio visual equipment offer memorable presentations. A built-in wooden dance floor offers a great space for your wedding party or entertainment.
Be sure to look at the beautiful landscaped flower garden and picturesque patio for your spring and summer events, such as:
- Company picnic
- Craft show
- Holiday party
- Trade show
- Training seminar
Tables are 5 foot rounds and seat up to 8 people. A custom furniture layout is confirmed during the reservation process.
You are welcome to bring in your own decorations. No tape or adhesives on walls or furnishings during your room rental. We will provide hooks, magnets and easels complimentary for your event.
- Cancellations require six-month notice to receive a full refund. Please inquire for full cancellation policy.
- No red beverages.
- Smoke and tobacco free. Designated outdoor areas are available for smoking.
- For more information, view the room rental guidelines (PDF).
Available rental hours
- Monday through Thursday: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 8 to 1 a.m.
- Sunday: 2 to 10 p.m.
To schedule the banquet room, please fill out the room rental request form or call 763-494-6527 and leave your:
- Phone number
- Preferred dates and times
The rental coordinator works Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Please leave a number where you can be reached during these hours.
|Day of the week||Resident rate||Non-resident rate|
|Monday through Thursday||$450||$500|
All fees are per event
- Beverage bar: $135
- Kitchen fee: $75
- Refundable damage deposit: $300
- Security guard: $50/hour (minimum of 5 hours)
Equipment rental fees
|Item / equipment||Fee per day|
|Easel with white board and pad||$15|
|Polycom speakerphone (long distance extra) specified rooms only||$30|
|Portable sound system||$50|
|Tripod easel with no white board||Free|
|TV / DVD player||$30|
Banquet room catering
If you are planning to serve food and beverages, specific rules apply and are as follows:
- Must use exclusive caterers (at renter's own expense).
- Bringing your own food and beverages is not allowed.
- Must use exclusive licensed liquor provider.(A security guard is required.)
- A portable beverage bar and dispenser is available (alcohol/nonalcoholic).
- Red beverages are not allowed.
- Call the rental coordinator at 763-494-6527 to discuss further planning.
Community Center exclusive caterers are: The Lookout Catering, Lynde's Catering, Holy Land Deli, and India Spice House.