Meeting room rentals
Meeting room features
Rooms vary to accommodate 15 to 40 people. Portable walls provide flexibility for accommodating small and large functions.
- Meeting options: Six foot tables in a square, theater (rows) or "U" shape which is confirmed upon scheduling the room rental.
- Party options: Rows of table with chairs around, one to two 2 extra tables for food, beverages, and gifts.
No tape or adhesives on walls or furnishings is allowed. We can provide hooks, magnets or other items.
Bring your own food or schedule refreshments with us (coffee, pop, juice, muffins and cookies) when scheduling the room.
Wireless internet access is available throughout the Community Center. The open network is called "MGCC - Open".
Rooms are scheduled by the half hour.
- Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 to 10 p.m.
- Full payment is due at the time of booking; VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards are accepted
- Meeting room cancellations require a thirty (30) day notice to receive a refund
- No red beverages
- Meeting rooms are smoke and tobacco free; designated outdoor areas are available for smoking
To rent a meeting room, please fill out the room rental request form or call 763-494-6527 and leave your:
- Phone number
- Preferred dates and times
The rental coordinator works Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Please leave a number where you can be reached during these hours.
- Non-residents: $35 per hour
- Residents: $30 per hour
Early morning meeting room special
Special fee of $15 per hour for meetings scheduled Monday through Friday between 7 and 10 a.m.
Equipment rental fees
|Item / equipment||Fee per day|
|Easel with white board and pad||$15|
|Polycom speakerphone (long distance extra)||$30|
|Portable sound system||$50|
|Tripod easel with no white board||Free|
|TV / DVD player||$30|