- Refuse, recycling and yardwaste
- City Cleanup Days
City Cleanup Days
Monday, May 15: Curbside Pickup - Place items at the curb by 7 a.m.
Saturday, May 20: Cleanup Day - Drop off items from 8 a.m. to noon at the Maple Grove Public Works Facility.
(pay in advance)
|Dehumidifier, dishwasher, dryer, freezer, furnace, garbage disposal, humidifier, microwave, refrigerator, stove, trash compactor, washer, water heater||$22 each||$11 each|
|20-pound propane tank||No pick up||$10|
|1-pound propane tank||No pick up||$5|
|Tires - passenger car - without rims (no truck tires)||$10 trip charge plus $2 per tire||No charge|
|Tires - passenger car - with rims (no truck tires)||$10 trip charge plus $5 per tire||$5 each|
|Scrap metal - swing sets, barbecue grills, bicycles, aluminum and steel window frames (no glass), metal doors, metal gutters, etc.||No pick up||No charge|
Please note: For tire pick up, only one trip charge applies per address. Limit 10 tires total.
Payment for Curbside Pickup
- Due Thursday, May 11
- Pay by cash or check (made payable to City of Maple Grove). Mail or hand deliver to:
City of Maple Grove
Attn: Curbside Pickup
12800 Arbor Lakes Parkway
Maple Grove, MN 55369
- Include completed curbside pickup form (PDF) with payment.
Payment for Cleanup Day
- Made at the event when items are dropped off.
Additional information for both events
- All gas, oil, and non-metal items must be removed from items being disposed of as scrap metal.
- Electronics are not accepted at these cleanup events.
- Household waste only. Waste from businesses is not accepted.
- Water softeners are not considered an appliance, so they can be disposed of in the regular trash. The charge for water softener disposal on curbside pick up day is $22. The charge on cleanup day is $11.
- Propane tanks and scrap metal are not part of the curbside cleanup.
- For gas and ammonia appliances, call 651-454-9215 for a price quote.
- Furniture is not included. Contact your garbage company or Waste Management at 763-425-3736 for furniture disposal options.
- The city/recycling company retains the right to refuse any appliance in compacted or destroyed condition which prevents the proper removal of hazardous material or refrigerants according to law.