Maple Grove Arboretum Picnic Pavilion
Subfacility of Maple Grove Arboretum
|Other Link||Online Registration|
Maple Grove Arboretum picnic pavilion can be rented by online reservations only.
Park pavilion rental information
Picnic pavilions are available through online reservation only. To make reservation go to online registration.
- Recommended 100 person capacity
- Covered structure with open sides
- Limited electrical outlets
- Charcoal grills and picnic tables
- Creek side fishing
- Open space for games
- Walking trails
- Near the Angel of Hope statue
- Seasonal portable toilets
Payment is due at time of registration.
- Resident group with less than 100 people: $55
- Resident group with 100 or more people: $90
- Non-Resident group with less than 100 people: $90
- Non-Resident with 100 or more people: $150
Park pavilion rules
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Tobacco use is prohibited in the pavilion and on parkland.
- Dogs and other animals are prohibited from pavilion area.
- Renter must adhere to the hours requested and approved on the Facility Rental Agreement.
Special event information
A special event information form (PDF) will be required for permit requests that include any of the following:
- Inflatables such as a bounce house, climbing wall, amusement rides, battery or gas powered toys.
- Use of a food truck, tent, canopy, platform or other temporary structure
- Use of a generator or auxiliary power.
- Use of amplified sound or music.
- Selling or offering for sale any goods or services, registration or participation fees.
- Gambling of any nature including bingo, raffles and pull tabs.
- Serving or sale of alcoholic beverages.
- Animals for show, display or tricks.
- Fireworks or wood burning bonfires. Charcoal fires in grills are permitted.
- No vehicle access allowed on trail or parkland. All items for event must be carried from parking lot.
Should you have any of the above prohibited activities and/or items and fail to disclose such, your permit could be voided and you may be assessed additional charges.
- Permits are for a specific area only. All other areas of the park remain open to the public.
- All planned activities must be disclosed and must comply with city codes and regulations.
- All decorations must be free standing and cannot be attached to any structure, tree or plant material.
- The area must be left clean at end of event and all trash must be placed in trash cans.
- The permit holder will be charged for any damage caused or excessive cleaning required.
- The City reserves the right to cancel or relocate due to unforeseen construction and/or maintenance of city property.
- Refunds are issued only for cancellations 30 days or more prior to the event. An event cancelled within 30 days may be rescheduled on another available date within the calendar year. No refunds due to inclement weather.
- Restroom keys for Weaver Lake are available upon request if event is starting before noon.