Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Utility Billing start and stop service

  1. Start service

    Request to start water service for a City of Maple Grove property.

  1. Stop service

    Request to stop water service for a Maple Grove property.