Surface Water Regulations
- Daytime hours: 40 mph
- Nighttime hours: 15 mph
- Slow-no wake: 5 mph
- All channels and unmarked areas
Anytime a watercraft is within 100 feet of:
- A person in the water, including swimming areas
- Anchored or moored watercraft, including persons fishing
Additional restrictions can be found in Maple Grove city code. All city ordinances and Minnesota state statutes regarding boating safety and operations shall remain in effect.
All watercraft shall travel in a counterclockwise direction when speeds exceed the slow-no wake limit of 5 mph.
Public Access & Recreation
- Full access operated by Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- Hours: Open 24 hours a day
- Parking for 13 vehicles with trailers only - Magda Drive and 69th Avenue
- Pike Lake - accessible from Eagle Lake by passing under bridge
- Vehicles without trailers - Woodcrest Neighborhood Park at 11067 63rd Avenue N