The walking track at the dome is open to individual walkers and joggers for free unless being used during open dome time.
There will be no walking track on February 20, 2023.
Monday to Friday (mornings)
7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (evenings)
6 to 9 p.m.
9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Walking track guidelines
- The track (no field use) is only open for individuals walking/jogging.
- The dome temperature is 55 degrees.
- Walking and jogging is one direction.
- Only water is permitted in the dome.
- There is no cost to use the walking track.
- Strollers are welcome.
- Pets are not allowed.
- 4.8 laps equals 1 mile.
Open dome offers individuals use of the indoor turf for recreational play. Admission is $5.
January & February 2023 hours
There will be no open dome in January or February.
Open dome guidelines:
- Organized games, coaching, and practices are not allowed
- Baseball/softball grounders in single file lines only
- Pitching and hitting are not allowed
- Batting cage use is not included
- Baseball, softball, football and lacrosse games are not allowed